Here’re the 5 business ideas we recommend your kids start with:
Lemonade Stand - easy and profitable
Baked goods - Gluten free cookies are all the rage lately
Dog treats - easy to make… easy to sell
Dog toys - a simple hemp rope with sweet potato slices on top easily sell for $20 a pop
Garage sale - you probably have a ton of stuff in your house you no longer need that kids can sell and get their first experience.
Once your kids have tried any of these, it's the perfect time to help them kick their imaginations into high gear!
Entrepreneurial Journey through publishing a book:
1. Anonymously send a brick or potato? Justin and Robbie Holt came up with the idea to send anonymously brick or potato as a joke. Brothers Holt make thousands by doing it.
2. Rock as a Pet? Gary Dahl came ups with the ideas of selling rocks as a pet. In just a few months he sold millions of them!
3. Do you like Cat Drawings? Steve Gadlin sold thousands of stick figure cat drawings and signed a deal with Mark Cuban.
4. Wearable Blanket? Gary Clegg was a student at college when he created the first "Slanket"- blanket with sleeves. Over $350 million worth of Slankets were sold around the world.
5. Can't have candies because of the Sugar? Alina Morse didn't agree and when she was 9 years old she created LolliPops without Sugar. Now she is running the Fastest Growing Candy Company in America.
My Kid Entrepreneur Book
(Winner by Creative Child Magazine)
99 Creative Business Ideas🚀
Ready To Implement Business Plans
Ready To Sell Product
Interactive & Entertaining Modules
21+ Featured Entrepreneurs
How To Publish Your Book
Artificial intelligence For Business
🎉 Surprise Bonuses
Get The Book
My Kid Entrepreneur's book provides a step-by-step guide for kids to develop their business idea and turn it into a successful venture.
'My Kid Entrepreneur' academy is the only youth entrepreneurship program that your kids can follow step by step to build a successful business.
Academy is designed to give kids a solid foundation!
The Club 1%
The weekly 'My Kid Entrepreneur' Club offers mentorship, competitions, and empowers kids to prepare for their future as entrepreneurs.
With the support and guidance of experienced professionals, your child will have the opportunity to turn their ideas into a published book.